Friday 6 December 2013

FATHER OF OUR NATION

               NELSON MANDELA
       18 JULY 1918 - 05 DECEMBER 2013
         HUMBA KAHLE TATA MADIBA
It's a sad day for people all around the world. We have lost a father a friend and a hero. My condolences go out to the Mandela family and I say thank you for your sacrifices that you made, thank you for never giving up on him, cause that caused him not to give up on our nation. President Jacob Zuma said " All the things that made him great, also made him human." he had a heart of Gold.
The 1st president of our democratic South Africa, a man that fought for freedom for all regardless of their race. Mandela once said “I HAVE fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons will live together in harmony with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for, and to see realised. But my Lord, if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.”- Defence statement during the Rivonia Trial, 1964. A wise man, a martyr living his life according to UBUNTU. Tata you were a man that was tortured, isolated for what you believed in, you were prepared to die for us all. If we could follow your lead and search for your qualities inside ourselves, we could continue your  legacy and make this country what you dreamed it to be. The bravest man ever known, Tata we will miss you dearly and I know that your memory will love on.
You were unselfish and gave up your life for your country. A man whose name will be written in history.
We love you Tata MANDELA may you R.I.P. And we'll find peace in knowing that an angel like you walked on this earth and went home peacefully.
“No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” – Long Walk to Freedom.
      "death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for the eternity.” – From an interview for the documentary Mandela.
VIVA TATA MADIBA VIVA......
Nkosi sekelel' iAfrica
You will live on in our hearts and in the hearts of all the generations after
Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela. A true leader to our nation and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment